Thanks for choosing us!
We understand that gender is fluid and we support people across the gender spectrum with health care needs to affirm their gender in ways that are meaningful to them.
What we offer:
- Primary Health Care in a non-judgmental and caring environment
- Providers that are experienced and trained – but always happy to learn new things
- Access to medication and hormonal therapy for transitioning including monitoring and filling out any pesky government forms!
- Access and referrals to experienced mental health professionals that can support you through this journey (and help us tick that box on the OHIP forms!)
- Referrals for gender-affirming surgery including assistance with all related OHIP and specialist forms
- On-going care during hormonal therapy and after surgery
We are happy to work with your primary care provider or be your go to Doc – it’s up to you. Learn more here
LGBTQI2S+ Support Lines
Lesbian Gay Bi Trans YouthLine
Trans Lifeline (for Canadian callers)
- Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- HIV Testing & Prevention
- IUD Insertions & Removals
- Pap Testing
- Pregnancy Testing & Options
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Transgender Healthcare
- Other Services