Birth Control Options
Choosing a birth control that is right for you is a very personal choice. What works for your friend… may not work for you… or it might! We are happy to give you all the information and help you decide.
REMEMBER: No form of birth control can protect you from every single sexually transmitted disease – but Condoms (both male and female) come close!
There are so many options out there, it was hard to decide how to organize it all…. so here is what we came up with.
- IUDs (Mirena, Kyleena, Jaydess)
- The Shot (Depo-Provera, DMPA)
- The Ring (Nuva-Ring)
- The Patch (Evra)
- The Pill (Too many to name)
- The Mini-Pill (Micronor, Movisse)
- We want to give you all the options…. but full disclosure: These options do have the highest pregnancy rates
- Birth Control Options
- Emergency Contraception
- HIV Testing & Prevention
- IUD Insertions & Removals
- Pregnancy Testing & Options
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Transgender Healthcare
- Other Services