PrEP: Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
Did you know, that if you are HIV negative, taking a pill every day can prevent the transmission of HIV by 99% from an HIV positive partner to an HIV negative partner?
It’s true! And if you feel you are someone who may be at risk of coming into contact with HIV (whether through sexual activity or intravenous drug use) – book and appointment with us! Let us help you decide if PrEP is right for you.
- PrEP School: This website was developed by the AIDS Committee of Toronto
- CATIE: Canada’s source for HIV and Hep C information
- The Sex You Want PrEP: Developed by the Gay Men’s Sexual Health Alliance (GMSHA), a provincial organization working to educate gay and bi men about different HIV prevention options.
- Women and PrEP: Developed by the Women’s HIV/AIDS Initiative (WHAI) specifically for cis and trans women who may be interested in PrEP.
- PrEP Facts: This project is a collaboration of San Francisco AIDS Foundation, San Francisco Department of Public Health, Project Inform, Be The Generation, Gilead Sciences and other health agencies, community-based providers, and PrEP advocates, like Jake Sobo.
- Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- HIV Testing & Prevention
- IUD Insertions & Removals
- Pap Testing
- Pregnancy Testing & Options
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Transgender Healthcare
- Other Services