Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
With one pill a day, you can prevent HIV transmission.
If you are HIV negative and feel you may be at risk of coming into contact with HIV, whether through sexual activity or intravenous drug use, book an appointment with us! We can help you decide if PrEP is right for you.
Want to learn more?
- PrEP School was developed by the AIDS Committee of Toronto.
- CATIE is Canada’s source for HIV and Hep C information.
- The Sex You Want PrEP was developed by the Gay Men’s Sexual Health Alliance (GMSHA), a provincial organization working to educate gay and bi men about different HIV prevention options.
- Women and PrEP was developed by the Women’s HIV/AIDS Initiative (WHAI) specifically for cis and trans women who may be interested in PrEP.
- PrEP Facts is a collaborated project by San Francisco AIDS Foundation, San Francisco Department of Public Health, Project Inform, Be The Generation, Gilead Sciences and other health agencies, community-based providers, and PrEP advocates.
- Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Gender Affirming Healthcare
- HIV Testing & Prevention
- IUD Insertions & Removals
- Pap Testing
- Pregnancy Testing & Options
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Other Services