Unplanned and unprotected sex happens – sometimes completely out of your control. The good news is that emergency contraception is a safe way to prevent pregnancy in these cases. We can help provide you with the right emergency contraception ASAP!
What are your options?
- Plan B also known as “the morning after pill”: its a one pill option (Weight restriction less than 165lbs, up to 72 hours, with or without prescription)
- Ella: Another pill option. (UPA-EC (Ulipristal acetate 30 mg, ella®). (NO Weight restriction, up to 5 days, requires a prescription)
- Copper IUD: Copper intrauterine device (IUD) (Most effective, up to 7 days, requires a prescription and insertion)
- Birth Control Options
- Emergency Contraception
- HIV Testing & Prevention
- IUD Insertions & Removals
- Pregnancy Testing & Options
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Transgender Healthcare
- Other Services